Time & Location
About The Event
Torah Links of South Jersey invites YOU to join us for a most meaningful, inspirational, spiritual High Holidays Experience.
This Rosh Hashana and Yom Kippur feel connected with the Jewish people and The Almighty as we begin a wonderful new year! At Torah Links you will be treated to an engaging joyful melody-filled service, uplifting down-to-earth sermons, powerful shofar blowing, scrumptious Kiddush and BreakFast, Children's Service and babysitting, and the warm embrace of close community!
Rosh Hashana - September 29, 30, October 1, 2019
Yom Kippur - October 8-9 , 2019
See www.tlsnj.org for complete schedule
Services will take place at
The Krupnick Family Torah Links Center
1092 Springdale Road, Cherry Hill, NJ 08003
Reserve YOUR Seats
1. Limited reserved seating. Seat reservations are on a first-come first-serve basis.
2. Reserved seats will have name-tags affixed to them. No need to bring a ticket.
3. Review the High Holidays Seating Chart, and choose a seat. On the High Holidays Seat Reservation Form please indicate which number seat(s) you would prefer. We will make every effort to accommodate your request.
4. Seat reservations are for morning services on the days of Rosh Hashana, Kol Nidrei, and all day on Yom Kippur.
5. Seat reservations are not required for Mincha/Maariv on Rosh Hashana.
6. As seating is limited, please indicate which services you plan to attend. You MUST respond with this information:
A. Rosh Hashana - First Day - September 30 - Shacharis/Mussaf
B. Rosh Hashana - Second Day - October 1 - Shacharis/Mussaf
C. Yom Kippur - October 8 - Kol Nidrei - Evening
D. Yom Kippur - October 9 - Shacharis/Mussaf
E. Yom Kippur - October 9 - Neilah Closing Ceremony and BreakFast
F. All of the above
7. Adults receive priority seating in the Sanctuary ahead of children.
8. There will be a Children’s Service and babysitting during the morning services.
9. May The Almighty inscribe us all into The Book of Life for a happy, healthy, sweet New Year!
Yizkor Memorial Book
It is a Mitzvah to remember our dear, departed loved ones. One way we do this at Torah Links of South Jersey is through the Yizkor Book, which is used during the Yizkor Services on Yom Kippur, Sukkos, Pesach and Shavuos. The Yizkor Book lists the names of your loved ones along with your names as the donor.
1. Founder - $1,800: Includes reserved seating for entire family + Cover or Back Page in Yizkor Book + Aliya on Rosh Hashana or Yom Kippur + Kiddush Sponsorship + Honorable Mention from Bimah and on Scroll of Honor in Lobby
2. Partner - $1,000: Includes reserved seating for immediate family + Full Page in Yizkor Book + Aliya on Rosh Hashana or Yom Kippur + Kiddush Sponsorship + Honorable Mention from Bimah and on Scroll of Honor
3. Pillar - $500: Includes reserved seating for up to four family members + Half Page in Yizkor Book + Kiddush Co-Sponsorship + Honorable Mention from Bimah and on Scroll of Honor in Lobby
4. Donor - $250: Includes reserved seating for two + Kiddush Co-Sponsorship + inclusion on Scroll of Honor in Lobby
5. Sponsor - $180: Includes reserved seating for two + inclusion on Scroll of Honor in Lobby
6. Cost: $54 per person / $150 per family
No person will be turned away due to lack of funds!
Special Yom Kippur Opportunities
Aliya of Maftir Yonah - Segulah for wealth: $1,800
Pesicha: Opening of the Ark for Neilah - Segulah for long life: $1,800
- Single Ticket$54$540$0
- Family Ticket$150$1500$0
- Aliya of Maftir Yonah$1,800$1,8000$0
- Opening The Ark for Neilah$1,800$1,8000$0
- Yizkor Book-Back Outside Cover$540$5400$0
- Yizkor Book-Front Inside Cover$450$4500$0
- Yizkor Book-Back Inside Cover$360$3600$0
- Yizkor Book - Full Page$250$2500$0
- Yizkor Book - Half Page$180$1800$0
- Yizkor Book-Individual Listing$18$180$0