Torah Links of South Jersey invites YOU to join us for a most meaningful, inspirational, spiritual High Holidays Experience.
This Rosh Hashana and Yom Kippur feel connected with the Jewish people and The Almighty as we begin a wonderful new year! At Torah Links you will be treated to a choice of indoor or outdoor (open-air tent) services. You will enjoy engaging joyful melody-filled services, uplifting down-to-earth sermons, powerful shofar blowing, individually wrapped refreshments, a Children's Service, Family Service, and the warm (socially-distant) embrace of close community!
Rosh Hashana - September 18-19-20, 2020
Yom Kippur - September 27-28, 2020
Click HERE for complete schedule
SAFE In-Person Services will take place at
The Krupnick Family Torah Links Center
1092 Springdale Road, Cherry Hill, NJ 08003
Reserve YOUR Seats
1. Limited reserved seating. Seat reservations are on a first-come first-serve basis.
2. Reserved seats will have name-tags affixed to them. No need to bring a ticket.
3. Seat reservations are absolutely required for all services.
4. As seating is limited, please indicate which services you plan to attend. You MUST respond with this information:
A. Rosh Hashana - First Night - September 18 - Mincha/Maariv
B. Rosh Hashana - First Day - September 19 - Shacharis/Mussaf - indoor/outdoor
C. Rosh Hashana - First Day - September 19 - Children's Service
D. Rosh Hashana - Second Night - September 19 - Mincha/Maariv
E. Rosh Hashana - Second Day - September 20 - Shacharis/Mussaf - indoor/outdoor
F. Rosh Hashana - Second Day - September 20 - Children's Service
G. Rosh Hashana - Second Day - September 20 - Family Service - outdoor
H. Rosh Hashana - Second Day - September 20 - Mincha/Maariv
I. Yom Kippur - September 27 - Kol Nidrei - Evening - indoor/outdoor
J. Yom Kippur - September 28 - Shacharis/Mussaf - indoor/outdoor
K. Yom Kippur - September 28 - Children's Service
L. Yom Kippur - September 28 - Family Service - outdoor
M. Yom Kippur - September 28 - Neilah Closing Ceremony - indoor/outdoor
5. Adults receive priority seating in the Sanctuary ahead of children.
6. There will be a Children’s Service during the morning services.
7. You will be required to be free of any Covid-19 symptoms, maintain apropriate distance, and properly wear a mask.
8. Choose sponsorship level and/or desired services you wish!
9. Email the names of each participant and which services they will attend to for final confirmation.
10. May The Almighty inscribe us all into The Book of Life for a happy, HEALTHY, VIRUS-FREE, sweet New Year!
Yizkor Memorial Book
It is a Mitzvah to remember our dear, departed loved ones. One way we do this at Torah Links of South Jersey is through the Yizkor Book, which is used during the Yizkor Services on Yom Kippur, Sukkos, Pesach and Shavuos. The Yizkor Book lists the names of your loved ones along with your names as the donor.
1. Founder - $1,800: Includes reserved seating for entire family + Cover or Back Page in Yizkor Book + Aliya on Rosh Hashana or Yom Kippur + Individually-wrapped refreshments and Kiddush Sponsorship + Honorable Mention from Bimah and on Scroll of Honor in Lobby
2. Partner - $1,000: Includes reserved seating for immediate family + Full Page in Yizkor Book + Aliya on Rosh Hashana or Yom Kippur + Individually-wrapped refreshments and Kiddush Sponsorship + Honorable Mention from Bimah and on Scroll of Honor
3. Pillar - $500: Includes reserved seating for up to four family members + Half Page in Yizkor Book + Individually-wrapped refreshments and Kiddush Co-Sponsorship + Honorable Mention from Bimah and on Scroll of Honor in Lobby
4. Donor - $360: Includes reserved seating for two + Individually-wrapped refreshments and Kiddush Co-Sponsorship + inclusion on Scroll of Honor in Lobby
5. Sponsor - $250: Includes reserved seating for two + inclusion on Scroll of Honor in Lobby
6. Cost: $72 per person / $180 per family
No person will be turned away due to lack of funds! Email .
Special Yom Kippur Opportunities
Aliya of Maftir Yonah - Segulah for wealth: $1,800
Pesicha: Opening of the Ark for Neilah - Segulah for long life: $1,800
Empower YOUR Judaism