Torah Links of South Jersey invites YOU to join us for a most meaningful, inspirational, spiritual High Holidays Experience.
This Rosh Hashana and Yom Kippur feel connected with the Jewish people and The Almighty as we begin a wonderful new year! At Torah Links you will be treated to a choice of indoor or outdoor (Shofar) services. You will enjoy engaging joyful melody-filled services, uplifting down-to-earth sermons, powerful shofar blowing, Kiddush, refreshments, a children's program, and the warm embrace of close community!
Rosh Hashana - September 25-26-27, 2022
Yom Kippur - October 4-5, 2022
Click HERE for complete schedule
SAFE In-Person Services will take place at
The Krupnick Family Torah Links Center
1092 Springdale Road, Cherry Hill, NJ 08003
Reserve YOUR Seats
1. Limited reserved seating. Seat reservations are on a first-come first-serve basis.
2. Reserved seats will have name-tags affixed to them. No need to bring a ticket.
3. Seat reservations are absolutely required for all services.
4. As seating is limited, please indicate which services you plan to attend. You MUST respond with this information:
A. Rosh Hashana - First Night - September 25 - Mincha/Maariv
B. Rosh Hashana - First Day - September 26 - Shacharis/Mussaf
C. Rosh Hashana - First Day - September 26 - Shofar Service - Outdoors
D. Rosh Hashana - Second Night - September 26 - Mincha/Maariv
E. Rosh Hashana - Second Day - September 27 - Shacharis/Mussaf
F. Rosh Hashana - Second Day - September 27 - Shofar Service - Outdoors
G. Rosh Hashana - Second Day - September 8 - Mincha/Maariv
H. Yom Kippur - October 4 - Kol Nidrei - Evening
I. Yom Kippur - October 5 - Shacharis/Mussaf
J. Yom Kippur - October 5 - Mincha/Neilah Closing Ceremony
5. Adults receive priority seating in the Sanctuary ahead of children.
6. You will be required to be free of any Covid-19 symptoms, and follow CDC and State of NJ mandates.
7. Choose sponsorship level and/or desired services you wish!
8. Email the names of each participant and which services they will attend to email@example.com for final confirmation.
9. May The Almighty inscribe us all into The Book of Life for a happy, HEALTHY, VIRUS-FREE, sweet New Year!
Yizkor Memorial Book
It is a Mitzvah to remember our dear, departed loved ones. One way we do this at Torah Links of South Jersey is through the Yizkor Book, which is used during the Yizkor Services on Yom Kippur, Sukkos, Pesach and Shavuos. The Yizkor Book lists the names of your loved ones along with your names as the donor.
1. Founder - $1,800: Includes reserved seating for entire family + Cover or Back Page in Yizkor Book + Aliya on Rosh Hashana or Yom Kippur + Kiddush Sponsorship + Honorable Mention from Bimah and on Scroll of Honor in Lobby
2. Partner - $1,000: Includes reserved seating for immediate family + Full Page in Yizkor Book + Aliya on Rosh Hashana or Yom Kippur + Kiddush Sponsorship + Honorable Mention from Bimah and on Scroll of Honor
3. Pillar - $720: Includes reserved seating for up to four family members + Half Page in Yizkor Book + Kiddush Co-Sponsorship + Honorable Mention from Bimah and on Scroll of Honor in Lobby
4. Donor - $500: Includes reserved seating for two + Kiddush Co-Sponsorship + inclusion on Scroll of Honor in Lobby
5. Sponsor - $360: Includes reserved seating for two + inclusion on Scroll of Honor in Lobby
6. Cost: $100 per person / $250 per family
No person will be turned away due to lack of funds! Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Special Yom Kippur Opportunities
Aliya of Maftir Yonah - Segulah for wealth: $1,800
Pesicha: Opening of the Ark for Neilah - Segulah for long life: $1,800
Empower YOUR Judaism